Ch. 36: What We Value Now: UCSC at Fifty
- No Place Like Home is a community-initiated, student-engaged research project on the affordable housing crisis in Santa Cruz County. Based at UC Santa Cruz, the project grew out of two ongoing research initiatives: Critical Sustainabilities, led by Miriam Greenberg, and Working for Dignity, led by Steve McKay."
- Undocumented Student Services, UCSC provides a robust set of services and support to ensure the graduation and retention of undocumented students at UC, Santa Cruz. The services are composed of peer mentors and an academic advisor who provide personal, academic, financial, and legal support to all UCSC undocumented students.
- Video: College Eight is Renamed Rachel Carson College, October 6, 2016.
- UCSC 50th anniversary timeline compiled by University Relations.
- Audio/Podcast: Oakes Renaming Ceremony. Oakes Provost's House renamed J. Herman Blake House. Soundcloud.
- Audio/Podcast: The Evolution of Kresge College. Voices of alumni, students, and other planners of the Kresge Renewal, with stories. about what makes Kresge College special to them and their hopes for the project and the future of the college. Soundcloud.